Falling this year is one of the major causes for any construction company and can easily lead to any major injury for more than 40% of all construction every year.
Especially during the weather changes, when there are changes in uncertain weather conditions the scaffolding activity must be under the supervision of an expert qualified person, and that the scaffolding is inspected and verified to be safe for use before. This means several things, one of which is that the scaffolding service provider must be inspected and verified to be safe for use before installation. It is also important that everyone who will work on the scaffold is issued with the appropriate safety and protective equipment, and is well trained on safety best practice for working on scaffolding.
Important Do able for Scaffolding Services in weather change conditions in Rainy days:
- It is important that who will work on the scaffold at different levels are trained by a qualified person.
- it is important to make sure that the scaffold services have been checked by a qualified person to control that it is well erected and that the proper scaffold for the site terrain is being used.
- Whether a scaffold is being used or not, as long as it is in the possession of a scaffold construction company, the owners or renters must ensure that it is well serviced and maintained. Regular inspections should be carried out to check for rust, damages, and problems with structural integrity.
- Any damages and problems with structural integrity.
- Make sure that all the platforms are in good shape and that the scaffold is in a usable state at all times. Not doing these can cause unknown damages that can lead to fatal accidents on the construction site.
There are many other things, which every scaffold provider company has to follow in all possible weather conditions. Get in touch with our experts at 02 4647 1512.